"Last Post" and "Last Seen" Status Broken | DevForum Problem

So today i went to my profile, and found this:

Notice how the stuff at the bottom such as “Last Seen” and “Last Post” both say two hours, however i just woke up and wasn’t on 2 hours ago.I have noticed every time someone posts something it always says 2 hours even if they just posted it!

I feel this is a problem and very confusing for new members.

Please fix, Aidan Plays!!

1 Like

Are you able to reproduce this @ meta.discourse.org? This forum uses Discourse, so sometimes bugs happen on Discourse’s end. Therefore should be reported at that link.

2 Likes

Oh. Well i’ll leave that to Roblox Because i don’t want to create an account on that forum or whatever it is. This bug has been here for a few months at least so it really needs to be fixed.

Roblox can’t just fix any bug that happens. At that point they are forking Discourse more than they need to be.

This isn’t a custom forum software. The only “custom” in this forum is its plugins. If you want it to be fixed you need to report it over there.

2 Likes

This happened to me and it was fixed after I reinstalled Windows. I didn’t have this issue on mobile.

Okay, interesting. I don’t really know how to fix it tho.

1 Like

Are you 100% sure that you don’t sleepwalk, and in doing so end up going on the dev forum in your sleep and making a post? Given some of the posts I see members make I wouldn’t be surprised if this were a common occurrence

3 Likes

I haven’t experienced this. However if I am on a page for long enough (such as editing my profile description, I commonly encounter this while editing my description) it appears I’m offline. Like “Last seen: 2 minutes” although I’m still online.

LOL. I’m 90% sure i don’t sleepwalk.

1 Like

Your stats look accurate to me as of the moment of posting this. Please include repro steps and confirm that it also happens on other Discourse fora as suggested above.

2 Likes

I think I know what it is. I was leaving the forum open at night and that was causing the problem!

1 Like