Latest GFX Design

Hey guys, I made a new GFX. I made this to give vibes of when you come to a new city. I want some feedback for this gfx:

Really give an honest opinion and if something is wrong let me know! (Try some tutorials)
THANKS!!! :smile: :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

WOW This is really good.

Although the colour of the lights on the person are the wrong colour, they probably be the pinkish purple in the background, not the white that is on the character.

If your using blender you can change it in less than a minute.

1 Like

Looks good. I really want to create a gfx but I don’t know what editing software I can use (is there any free ones that are good). There are a few problems like the quality of the photo and it looks a bit blurry.

You can try Photopea its like Photoshop, but online and free.

1 Like

thanks! ill fix it right away.

I use photoshop, but before I had photoshop I used Photopea, which is quite the same.
Also, I blurred a few spots to make it look like one image, but thanks!

1 Like

Eh, looks alright.
Cons

• Get a higher quality background and text. I noticed you added blur at some points and it’d look better without it.
  • Add a light source. There’s literally none and I can’t tell if he shoved 200 glowsticks behind his legs.
  • Color the light source. If you made it pinkish purple instead of pure white, it’d fit the aesthetic.
  • Currently, I’m unsure where the road ends. Maybe make it roll off to indicate it leading to the city? Right now it looks flat.
  • The lighting on the character should be more evenly divided. The side of the arms and legs are heavily lit while the front side is sort of dim.
  • This also bothers me lol
    image_2021-11-29_201746

Pros

• Very simple. Dude standing on a road with a background.
  • Gives that dreamy vibe because of the pink.

Overall, good job. 6/10

I don’t like it too much. Its clear there was no HDRIs used, so it looks very out of place. Where is that light coming from on his body? Is there a flashlight being pointed at him?

3/10

cool, although I think the image looks kind of blurry. also, I noticed the picture is mostly images; the only ROBLOX related things is the avatar and the road the rest is just images.

Hey, i blurred the words as a watermark. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Well I meant the whole photo, the avatar, background, text, road, it’s just off putting and weird.