Launch of Recommendation Feed on Roblox Web

I can relate, no news for me either!

1 Like

Idk if its from the update but something killed my home recommendation conversion rate.
This is not normal

2 Likes

Ah yes, Roblox making silly changes to the homepage again.

Wait. Isn’t the website supposed to be deprecated or something, since there’s the in-app game browser now?

Pistol 1v1 concurrent users went way up since this change! Here is a before and after of it.

2 Likes

Could we move the favorite section below the ‘continue’ section? It’s ANNOYING to have to scroll so far down just to see my own favorites.

3 Likes

Glad we now have game recommendations on web! This should have been added on day 1.

1 Like

Update: This. Is. Amazing.

Concurrent users have shot up from 30-60 to hundreds upon hundreds, and it’s still rising. Here is a graph showing concurrent users with the arrow marking the time of change:

It even rises by the hour!

Here are the acquisition stats to prove it’s this change:

This is a good change but also a bad one at the same time I don’t want bad UI design shoved in my face with quite bad recommending algorithms that barely even recommend anything.

I really wish I can hide my recommendations and just see favorites and continue only.

The rest is what @ChipioIndustries stated.

Some days After, the game got for a week a Big player Peak (7K) and since recommandations DROPPED AGAIN TO 0, we’re back to 300 average.

Its so damn frustrating

This is a really useful and helpful update but could be better if we could go to a game and have the option to pick don’t recommend game like this or just don’t recommend at all.