Lawn Mowing Simulator (HIRING)

About

Hi there! We are Spike Stream Studios! I am the owner and want to start development in a game called lawn mowing simulator. Ok now you guys might think that there is already a game like this? Simulators are boring? Why should I work with you? Well first off there are games similar but that’s what simulators are. The current lawn mower simulator is not the exact style that we are doing, we are making major changes for the gameplay where you sorry of build a business by mowing people lawns for money. Well what about the fact that simulators are boring? Maybe to you they are younger audiences like that sort of thing. And what about why should you work with me? Well I am a UI designer and a low-poly builder. You can view my portfolio here.

The Team
@Me - UI/Builder/Manager
@DevConX - Scripter
@username - Assistant Builder
@username - Modeler

About The Job

We need PROFESSIONAL developers you can view the duties below.

Builder: In charge of making the map, shops, lobby, etc. Must have 2+ years if experience. Must be very active, able to use a voice chat and builds MUST be low-poly.

Scripter: Will program the game, making everything like pets, GUIs, leaderboards, etc. MUST have 2+ years experience. Must be very active, able to use a voice chat.

Modeler: Must make pets, small assets, lawnmowers, etc. Must be very active, able to use a voice chat.

Payment

Me - 35%
Scripter - 35%
Assistant Builder - 15%
Modeler - 15%

Just because it is a percentage does NOT mean you won’t get payed. In almost EVERY recruitment post with a percentage there are people that complain about it. Well the reality is it is like that with EVERY game. Seriously consider this opportunity. I will take the money out of my OWN pocket to pay for thumbnails etc. If we can’t get an investor which is unlikely.

Contact Us

Discord: Wizzardofazz#8707

You must be 13 years or older to apply.
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am confused as to what you mean by this?

There are multiple lawn mowing simulators, and I have seen one of them somewhere on the front page for top rated or something like that, averaging 1.5k+ concurrent players. It is not smart to release this exact same concept when it is already in use, and has a lot of traction.

1 Like

Lol it is funny it just cropped up and I didn’t see but I rephrased the post because we are having the gameplay be quite different.

you said you would pay for thumbnails your self but I get mine for free by just making thumbnails and posting them though if everyone else needs to pay for there thumbnails that’s interesting.

I just want to get a good professional one made.

OH ok now I understand thank you :wink:

1 Like

Just come up with a different game idea😤

3 Likes

sorry for waste your time but can i ask a question is :

• What Model you need?
  • And do you need an Animator? :v
    Thx You
2 Likes

I don’t get what you mean by model, we are hiring a Modeler and sorry but we don’t need someone doing animation.

1 Like

i mean Model is tool or pet or something else, oh wait so you need Tool and Pet?

It states what I need the Modeler to do please read the who post before replying.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.