Layered Clothing HSR Not working anymore ingames

the feature used to hide body parts to prevent visual clipping for layered clothing just simply stopped work for in game, but not on roblox studio, this causes many layered clothing items to not be functional for outfits anymore until it gets fixed

IN GAME

ON ROBLOX STUDIO

11 Likes

Hello and thank you for the report. We will investigate the issue. Would you be able to share a place file with us so we can reproduce the issue you are seeing?

6 Likes

layered clothing bug.rbxl (113.7 KB)

make sure to use blocky package for this as the layered clothing i have is supposed to be worn on the 1.0 package

3 Likes

what platform(s) are you seeing this happen on?

2 Likes

any roblox game with layered clothing enabled, Im using PC, however i would assume it would be broke on any device/platform

2 Likes

Hello - we have found the issue that some bundles do not have their HSR data, we are working to fix it right now. I will update when it should be testable :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thats good, any updates regarding this by chance?

2 Likes

Hello Blizzei,

SO far we have found this to be an issue with some specific bundles, that we will go through and fix. Since there are multiple ones it may take a moment. if there are bundles that are used in your game more often, we can for sure prioritize them. Please let me know.

Thank you for your patience and support!

2 Likes

Hello, this issue with v1.0 should now be resolved. Please let us know if you see any issues. Thank you for your support!

3 Likes