Layout for game I am making

Hi Fellow devs,

Please Give me some feedback on this please

I made a road layout for my Lifestyle rp game. I really like how it is getting on. This layout is for the early stages of the game. In the future I do plan on changing it alot!

• Looks Great!
  • Looks good but it needs some more work
  • Terrible
  • Worse than a 3 year olds drawing

0 voters

I recommend getting the middle of the map more centered

4 Likes

It’s a good start don’t get me wrong. But I feel like you should maybe add some more roads if the map is going to be that big.

3 Likes

Its the angle of the screen shot that makes it looks big it really is just the basic default baseplate size :grinning: :smiley:

It isn’t just the road being slightly near the center but not quite. That area on the very left bottom of the map has a different color from the track right next to it. Also the square boxing doesn’t look good at all near the corners of the tracks. There is not a lot of detail and I feel you took like 5 minutes to build it. Also in the track in the center one of the yellow lines is completely gone due to the camera being so far up. I can’t see the grass texture either, screenshot was pretty ugly too. Also the distance between the right and left edges of the baseplate are slightly off.

It’s slightly too far right and I can’t unsee it, other than that the layout is fine.

make this part corve Screenshot 2020-10-11 at 2.55.08 PM

1 Like