Le animatione (2d gif)

ive been recently wanting to animate on csp (clip studio paint) instead of macromedia since macromedia flash’s undo keeps freezing the brush strokes and i have to wait before i draw another stroke
and i undo a LOT =(

so i animated this gif to test out csp animation =)

kaiwave
again my uhh oc B)

comparison to my "first" animation for dev forum

i probably wont be able to do 3d animation since my tiny brain cant comprehend all the auto tweening, placement n stuff so hopefully in the future i could probably do and post more 2d roblox animations; but i rarely animate with the amount of time it takes

timelapse

dat timelapsz B)
full one is 4 minutes so this is made shorter; also the file size is supa big >:(

the amount of folders i had to use were 11 and i have to use them for specific parts. oohh… ohh my back!!

this took several hours and if i tried to clear all the mistakes/edit it, it would’ve taken days maybe lol… but im not that good of an animator yet and im tired

lemme know some o dat feedback and criticism :happy1: thanx

18 Likes

very coolio smoothie. But seriously this is actally very good! Everything is amazing except one thing, I think a little bit more shading would make it better, but nevertheless I love the detail at the end with there being a t-shirt behind the hoodie and its pretty good! continue making these and u will become a cookie (extremly good)

1 Like

thxs!
i wouldve added shading to this if i wasnt extremely tired trying to finish it lol… its 4am here as of me posting this :doh:
im glad u like it =D

3 Likes

so silky smooth like silk; I LOVE IT

1 Like

I really love it to be honest, especially some squat and stretch technique you using on your “first” animation. Maybe try to convey the happiness of your oc even further.

You should check out the 12 rules of animation, since it is super helpful (you probably did, who knows)

Overall, the animation is epic, although it kind of lack of movement but at least you did really well. Good job!

2 Likes

ty! i did check out the 12 rules and i have the animators survival kit aswell so i had a big improvement once i read through all the pages
i would put more frames to smoothen out the timing and adjust a few things if i could but i didnt wanna overwork myself at the time =P

2 Likes

I have a new tip! When I’m animating, I usually check out similar animations with the same movements. I slow the video speed so I can see each individual frame. This helps me with replicating movements.

i do that aswell if im using a reference, but in this case i wasnt :doh:
since it was meant to be a loop, some frames were duplicated as shown on the timeline so its more simpler

3 Likes