Leaderboard Sometimes Doesn't Show Up

Basically, there is a small chance that the leaderboard won’t show for players when they join. It’ll show the title of the leaderboard (like the Cash, Kills, Etc.) but won’t actually show it, as here:

This doesn’t happen often; hell, it happens super rarely, and I have no idea how to replicate it.

In my game, the leaderboard is hidden until the player picks a team, where it is re-enabled again.

I also have a backup function where every time you respawn, all your CoreGui aspects (Backpack, Leaderboard, etc.) are enabled/set to true, but respawning does not fix this issue.

Does anyone know what this issue could be, and what a fix would be?

2 Likes

Just to re-iterate, this is extremely rare, and the leaderboard works correctly 95%+ of the time, but I want it to happen 0% of the time.

1 Like

Hard to say without seeing your script. I’ve had a problem like this in the past when I was saving data at the moment. The fix for me was to save the data when they logged off and/or In intervals. The data at the moment didn’t always need to be saved right then as long as it updated on the screen.

Nothing saves at load. If anything, data is loading in, actually.

Did you ever find an answer to this one?

Nope. It went away on it’s own.

Weird… I’m seeing it in my game from time to time. I’ll keep monitoring and see what happens.

Rumor I’ve heard is that this is a weird ROBLOX glitch