Leaderboard UI need help with positioning and sizing

So I was following a tutorial for the developer community @REALTimothy0812 on how to make a global leaderboard. The problem is that it wasn’t very clear on what the size and positions were supposed to be set on.
This is what it should look like:

Should be:

This is what it looked like when I followed the steps:

My failure:

Here’s my Hierarchy:
26%20PM

I’ve been messing around with the sizing and positioning but I can’t seem to get it right.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just keep working on the positioning. l think this isn’t very necessary to post. All you need to do is adjust the positioning. Good luck!

since the ui is in one line, you set the position of the y percent to zero(so it would be(0,0,0,0) this will set the y position equal to the other things. And then you just have to play around until you get it.

1 Like

Have you changed the positioning from off-set to set? This is usually the culprit in all of it.

Sorry if you couldn’t get the sizing right, it was intended to be a custom thing which is why I attached a tutorial on manipulating UIs.

I didn’t want to spend 60 steps telling you how to make your leaderboard, it should be your choice.

If you can’t figure out the sizing at all, you can always download the leaderboards without script file from the original tutorial:

Once you download the file, you can open them side by side and compare them to play around and find what you like! Otherwise, you can just copy it directly.

3 Likes

Yeah, probably not, I just don’t understand the positioning very well and thought it would help to get some experienced people to help me out. :wink:

If you need a pasty in this area, I’ll edit anything you want.
I mastered the AlvinBlox UI features, now behold dear @LandofLee1620 the king here the mastered https://www.alvinblox.com/ AlvinBlox.

1 Like