Learn Special Effects with Roblox Build It, Play It

still, he mentioned fortnite and valorant strange character, so that means he is referring to the humanoid avatar.

Did you even read what I said, I said they didn’t say it was the first game to have the humanoid character, I never said they didn’t say anything about it.

but those people who hate rthros kept saying “stop copying fornite” like fortnite is the first game to make humanoid characters, so i dont see anything wrong

I haven’t seen anyone else say anything about Roblox copying Fortnite when it comes to rthro, and if they say that they don’t mean Fortnite was the first game to make humanoid characters, they mean they just look similar, end of story.

Hey, I finished the tutorial and everything and never got the red hair. How do I get it?

1 Like

I did the Particle Emitter Contest… lots of fun

I did notice a discrepancy in the submission date for the Contest. The webpage states that the contest entry period runs until July 31st but the Terms & Conditions say the entry period runs until July 23rd.
I submitted on 7/25/21 not realizing the discrepancy.

Terms and Conditions Particle Contest differentiates from the deadline date listed on the website

How do I get the orange hair? I completed it and never got it.

Who won the Particle Contest ! ? I think the rules said the winners would be announced on Twitter on Aug 10th. However the terms say winners won’t even be notified until August 13th so its confusing.

" Check to see the winners on our Twitter. We’ll be announcing them on August 10th, 2020."
“Potential Winners will be contacted via Twitter direct messaging on or around
5:00 PM PDT on August 13, 2021”

Waiting to see the winners…

Howdy! Sorry about the delay - we’re working on contacting the winners but that’s taken a bit longer to get responses.

Stay tuned though, hopefully we’ll get the results out this week.

2 Likes

How do I get the orange hair from it? I completed everything…

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.