"Leave Game" on Oculus freezes

Reproduction Steps

• Launch a game on Oculus
  • Enable VR Mode
  • Attempt to leave game. it should crash.

Expected Behavior
You leave the game and return to the Roblox menu.
Actual Behavior

If media is broken click here

Roblox will crash, or freeze, not sure.
Workaround
Go to your PC, then close the Roblox window. It will return to the Air Link menu.
Issue Area: Engine
Issue Type: Freezing
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-05-04 13:05:00 (-04:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-05-05 00:05:00 (-04:00)

3 Likes

are you using the windows app beta or the normal roblox app? i use the windows app beta and it opens roblox’s home page on my pc whrn leaving but it freezes the vr view until you choose a new exprience or exit. not sure how the normal app works when leaving though

1 Like

i’m using the beta app but there really isn’t a point to it anymore because they removed the new menu lol

but still, i’m on the beta app

does your pc show the games list upon leaving the game in vr? if so i think that’s normal… though i wish they would make it so you don’t have to take off your headset just to choose another game. a vr keyboard would be nice too so we could type in searchboxes/textboxes too

i use the beta app so i don’t have to open the webpage lol

1 Like

it does, but it’s not normal for it to lock up, all of my other games freeze for 10 seconds then close (msfs2020 and some other games)

I don’t have VR, but it freezes for me every time I leave a game on PC. This has been happening at least the past few weeks.

1 Like

This issue is still occurring, and causes annoyances as settings do not save on crash and I have to change them every time I join a game.

1 Like

Well now it’s hard to even get into Oculus games, this isn’t that much of an issue until they fix joining VR from web