Lego Versions Of Roblox! (In Roblox Studio)

Hello, DevForum!

I was just kind of bored so I made Lego versions of some classic Roblox stuff!

Tell me what you think!

7 Likes

Here is the other side of sandtown:

1 Like

Help the Forum is dying

Those look really cute and good! I can just imagine a game that simulates Lego ROBLOX into ROBLOX :thinking:

2 Likes

Looks cool, but watch out. ROBLOX might still be salty of the old days when everyone compared them to Lego.

4 Likes

Any suggestions? Thank You!!!

This part I think you should fix, because the part is in other parts, and legos cant do that. Also, the studs seem to tall, mabey have them like have the size in height. Otherwise, I think that it is great.

1 Like

This is really good I just almost choked on my drink.

Yeah, I think the main reason they want all this Rthro and stuff is because they don’t want to be called the “Blocky lego simulator” anymore. They don’t want people to use the term “lego game” and want to get revenge on them.

(This is a joke)

This is Really good, But you may get sued. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah… no.

Believe it or not, a user by the name of 4Sci had made a LEGO concept of Roblox and submitted it to the LEGO Ideas website. Jackintheblox (A former Roblox staff who did a ton on community-related blogposts back in the day) also made a blog post about it years ago, which you can find here.
Unfortunately it didn’t meet the required amount of votes, and the link to the website leads to a 404 error. I believe 4Sci deleted the creation from LEGO Ideas, which is disheartening.

This is a really awesome though, I’d love to see a game where you make structures out of these LEGO-like bricks now! My only gripe at the moment:
This doesn’t look natural.

1 Like

brings back old memories. the plane looks weird tho
maybe lego characters you make?

1 Like