Les Sorcières: Frequently Asked Questions

Over 300 years have passed since the Salem trials divided our kind by more than a half.

Here, we will offer a community that serves as a safe haven for young witches all around the world, here you will not only learn witchcraft, but you will learn the secrets within.

Welcome to the Les Sorcières FAQ DevForum.

Below is a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) and designated answers to help clear up any possible confusion.

To view the answers, find a question and hit the drop-down arrow .

I. How do I become a staff/council member?

The current members of the Council collectively decide on members of the community who’ve been active and display traits that are becoming of a staff member.

II. I was banned from Les Sorcieres and want to appeal--how do I do that?

Many of our bans are temporary bans due to the very forgiving amount of warnings that we hand out. If you’ve been banned, it’s unlikely that you’ll need to appeal… unless you’ve reached your 9 warning maximum, in which case we will have already discussed your situation with you.

Blacklisted individuals CANNOT appeal, and you will know if this applies to you.

III. How do I become a tester?

Currently, only staff members and a small group of regular players who were selected with a raffle are the testers. We have enough testers at the moment and DO NOT plan on getting more, but if this changes, we will announce as such.

IV. How do I rank up?

In the new season, there will be two main ways of ranking up.

1. Being active in the Camp Witchwood game and the Les Sorcieres community at large. We will likely bring back a method to track activity and frequency of roleplaying to help increase the frequencies of rank-ups through this method and ensure fairness in ranking!

2. Purchase the Rank Up gamepass from the Camp Witchwood game! You can rank up all the way up to Powerful Witch with the gamepass: :roblox:https://www.roblox.com/game-pass/26225212/Rank-Up-DESC

V. Where can I find the spells?

You can find the spells by visiting our :roblox: Les Sorcières: Spells & Abilities post.

VI. What is an Episode?

An episode follows a main storyline which is created by the HR team of Les Sorcieres. These roleplays are more professional than sessions.

VII. What is a Session?

A session is an impromptu roleplay hosted by various staff members. These roleplays are more laid back and do not follow a specific storyline.

VIII. How do I know when Episodes/Sessions are being hosted?

Episodes/Sessions will be announced in 2 places.

1. The Group Shout

2. The 13+ Communications Server

14 Likes