Let everyone post in bug reports

Hello,
I (and others) have found many bugs that haven’t been fixed. I had to ask my friend to replicate it and post about it on bug reports instead because it was game-breaking. Why are we not allowed just normally to post bug reports? I understand that some people might put nonsense in there, but that’s what an approval system could fix.

Not to mention my developer dashboard for 30 days engagement has been bugged for quite some time now. Showing nonsense data… (Constantly shows an average of 33 players, switching to 7 days it’s normal again.)

2 Likes

You can just send a properly formatted bug report to @Bug-Support

4 Likes

It seems as if the whole purpose of the Bug Wizard is to get bugs dealt with quickly. An approval system would slow down the fixing of critical issues. For now, as @VSCPlays has mentioned, Bug-Support operates as a manual-approval way for members to get bug-reports into the #bug-reports category.

3 Likes

Back then, Post Approval used to exist, which already did the proposed solution he mentioned about people putting crap in #bug-reports, Anyways I’m sure he means restricting the approval system to members

1 Like

Hey everyone! Thanks for tagging in to point folks towards the bugs inbox. It’s definitely not an ideal solution, but it’s the best option we have right now while we work to scale access to the wizard flow.

Or longterm goal is to build a process where every creator can report issues when they encounter them. We’ve spent the better part of this year rebuilding many aspects of how we handle reports while balancing the continued support for the existing flow. As part of this ongoing work, we just so happened to kick off a test today(!) which will bring us one step closer to a world where it’s easy for anyone to report an issue.

Thank you again and stay tuned for some major improvements coming over the next couple of months!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.