Let's Level Up Your Game Design!

I think this is a bug?

@Missimo93

7 Likes

This is really amazing and I think it will help a lot of aspiring game creators like me! Another wonderful update and I can’t wait to see more of it! Game design is really more important than some people think and I believe that there is a lot to learn!

2 Likes

Is this update only going to be released to the people invited to RDC or the people who are in the Roblox beta program?

2 Likes

Do you have to pay to watch this, and will it be in video form?

2 Likes

Sharing data sounds interesting, although I find it wrong to “Level Up Your Game Design” to the Roblox community. The state of games, I find, aren’t a lack of game design skill from our communities developers (we have some mind-boggling talent) but the tools are what need the level up.

On a positive note, an extreme few developers know what can be done on Roblox and work well, basically what can I do with my limited resources? That’s the advantage successful games have, they already know this sort of information which seems some of it may be shared through this event.

3 Likes

https://events.com/ is a well known site to create events. I don’t think you should be worrying about your data.

In terms of Roblox the site only collects your Roblox Id, Roblox username and your profile.

4 Likes

cool, nice to see roblox focusing on it’s developers :))

5 Likes

Nice, Finally something I’ve been waiting for, it’s to improve my concept and overall design of the game.

Game Design

And Ultimately this program is going to help others who have trouble learning game design or need further improvise their game designs skills.

Based off my opinion, I’d say that this educates towards the game design community and expansion. Great work yet again Roblox.

5 Likes

Sounds cool, will defiantly tune in as I am always trying to get better.

4 Likes

Any idea when it will be set to my Roblox image?

4 Likes

This is super cool! Nice job to whoever thought of this :+1:

6 Likes

Can we join even though we bad at making games?
I only have 2 years of experience.

4 Likes

This is great, I have some questions, as some one who is just a builder as a hobby on the platform since mid 2013, and has a job and other things I do. I only know the very beginner basics of scripting, I do have some game ideas, one in particular that I’m actually building a environment, with it in mind to use in the future.

Will this be recorded and available to view on our own time as well as the work shops? I feel this is something that would help me get better at planning builds in general too, future game environments and maps, As well as other elements that goes into a great game.

And is it for anyone to join regardless of “status” in the Roblox community

I just don’t think I’d be able to join in real time to watch and do things, but would like to at least watch the presentations etc, and maybe do the workshops on my own time.
Thanks. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

2 years of experience is a lot, I wouldn’t call that bad at all :smile: so long as you’re 13+ like the other replies have said you should be able to join

6 Likes

I believe this is made mainly to help beginners know where to start and what they should upgrade.

5 Likes

This is actually Really cool that Roblox took the time to make This, I can’t wait to participate!

4 Likes

Read again
it says
“will NOT be able to”

4 Likes

that’s will really help a lot the developers i really love it :smiley: :heart:

6 Likes

This is such amazing idea it will help me and other small developers to Improve on their skills etc…

2 Likes

it was a long day :sweat_smile:

2 Likes