LEVEL Community

Hello Everyone,

LEVEL Community is a new gaming community on Roblox,

LEVEL Community was created to improve and further the quality and home diverse games on Roblox. Caring and excited Staff :flushed:
Lots of fun & laughs :joy:
Innovative Development :wrench::hammer:
Dedicated Administrators :blue_heart:

Our Team
@Sirblades11 - Creator
@CryptoBloodXaos - Co-Creator

You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

We are looking for both dedicated builders and scripters as well as staff to join our team. What makes our team unique is that we have experience from owning and operating in Law Enforcement, Anti Exploit and Restaurant groups coming together now to build games for Robloxians to enjoy

Example of our game’s build style
Pyramidium Escape is more of a Egypt style game, we are looking for developers who pay attention to the fine details.

Payment

We would like to build a team of Developers who are contracted permanently with us and will receive a contracted percentage of group funding throughout the duration of work with our team. 12% of what the group grosses would be allocated automatically to each developer

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @Sirblades11#5293
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested! I can help out! Just, contact me on discord for more information! Zaku#9943

1 Like

I have worked with you before, but I would like to make a comment to improve your chances of getting more keen developers to work for your new community!

12% isn’t nearly enough for a project of this scale for each developer.
I would suggest something similar to this for payment.

Builder: 20%
(Around 1-2 of this position should be needed.)

Programmer: 30-35%
(Around 1 person of this position should be needed.)

Your client base should probably improve off of this, and you’ll have more good quality developers work for you. Also, you should definitely offer a payment within USD every month on top, around $20-$50 if the client accepts PayPal for their hard work in case if this project ends up falling through.

1 Like

Hello, I am interested in your post. I have added you on discord, @Aatlxs_DeV#8173

2 Likes

Thank you for your interest. I will message you there.

SB

Good afternoon, Blades! I am interested in becoming a UI Designer or Scripter. Contact me at Best#1340.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion. I will definitely take that into consideration.

1 Like

well I will try to enter,to the team good luck

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.