In Level Up roundtable events, top Roblox developers discuss the game design best practices that contribute to their enduring success on the platform. Viewers are invited to learn from the experience of these developers and apply their insights to their own games.
In part one of this roundtable, Boatbomber (Lua Learning), Sigmund (Untamed Planet) and CollyPark (Filament Games) share their experiences and best practices for engaging players, assessing learning outcomes, and designing educational experiences on Roblox.
- Sigmund, Untamed Planet (Untamed Animals)
- Collin, Filament Games (RoboCo Sports League)
- Zack, Boatbomber (Lua Learning)
- Developing an Educational Game
- Setting goals
- Translating learning outcomes into game mechanics
- Pitfalls and best practices
- Assessment and analytics