Level Up: Progression Roundtable ft. Gamefam, StyLiS Studios and FriendlyStoneGolem

In Level Up roundtable events, top Roblox developers discuss the game design best practices that contribute to their enduring success on the platform. Viewers are invited to learn from the experience of these developers and apply their insights to their own games.

Progression Roundtable

In Part One of this roundtable, Joesefezprime and Dademaiolo (Sonic Speed Simulator), litozinnamon (Phantom Forces), and FriendlyStoneGolem (Dragon Blade) discuss how each of their games use progression systems to drive player engagement and retention.

:arrow_forward: Watch the Progression Roundtable Pt 1

• Introductions
  • What is Progression?
  • Player Goals, Engagement & Retention
  • Progression Systems

Progression Roundtable Q&A

In Part Two of this roundtable, Joesefezprime and Dademaiolo (Sonic Speed Simulator), litozinnamon (Phantom Forces), and FriendlyStoneGolem (Dragon Blade) answer audience questions about progression system design and balance.

:arrow_forward: Watch the Progression Roundtable Pt 2

45 Likes

I will definitely look at and familiarize myself with this material! But the link to the video doesn’t work for me alone?

8 Likes
10 Likes

I’ll take a look at this atm. It could benefit me

6 Likes

Hey @Joinadfe, try this link: https://youtu.be/mYNr8r0jq8U

2 Likes

Hello, developers!

Part Two of the Progression roundtable is now available. Check it out to hear Joesefezprime and Dademaiolo (Sonic Speed Simulator), litozinnamon (Phantom Forces), and FriendlyStoneGolem (Dragon Blade) answer audience questions about progression system design and balance.

You can watch the video here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.