(LF) Experienced programmer for a new RPG project!

About me

Up until now, I’ve spent the majority of my development time working as a commissioned dev for several games, including some from big names such as SirMing’s " Building Architect" title. It was only recently that I made the decision of separating myself from that specific type of work in order to be able to finally create my own work. I’ve inserted my portfolio below. Game info stated below.

Potential game name: Lost Kingdoms

Portfolio: [Closed] WSSI | Professional Builder

The Team
@username - Builder/3D-Modeller
@you - Scripter

About The Job

I am looking for an experienced/professional scripter. The game itself is described as an RPG. Ideally, we would run the game as a sim type with the following layout. We would have the main island with all essentials (to be discussed privately). Branching from the main spawn location would be different biomes in which players are plunged into in order to gain experience and ingame currency. Each biomes is specific to one theme and the content within each reflects them. As of now each biome is made up of several mobs and a final boss which must be beaten in order to advance to the next biomes. Players can choose to farm the game in order to unlock the following (pets, swords, armor). These are the three essential items players can look forward to ranking up. This is a team project so I look forward to discussing ideas with you :). Lastly, I’ve chosen this type of game in order to adhere to the general Roblox audience in order to have the best chance of success. Once a programmer has been selected we can discuss the game design to find the best possible path to take for this game. I will be doing the Ui design which you will script.

Example of our game's build style

I am familiar with every game style, however, I believe the following low-poly cartoonish art style would be most appropriate for this game:

Payment

The payment will be done in percentage. Considering this is a 2 man team, each get 50%.

Contact Us

Here is my discord, I hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:
Discord: WSSIDev#0001

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.