Library audio previews cut off shortly after starting

Basically, like the title says, audio in the catalog/library, no matter how long it is, cuts off about 1-2 seconds after the play button is pressed. This makes it really difficult to actually listen to audio to determine if it’s something I can use in a project or not. Not really sure what else to say here.

14 Likes

i thought it was just me

sometimes it doesnt play at all

2 Likes

Yeah this has been happening to me for quite a while!

Same with videos, they play for about ~5 seconds, and if there is another thumbnail, it just moves into the next thumbnail, without playing the full video

1 Like

I think it’s because they’re uploaded as .wav and not .mp3

This is still a huge issue. I can’t preview any audio in the library page. I press play, and the audio instantly stops and the play icon shows again.

2 Likes

I have this problem when I attempt to preview audio via Microsoft Edge; only some audio play and others do not play at all. Upon inspection, it says that the audio file is not supported. On the flip side, if I use Google Chrome, it’s completely fine.

My own personal problem that I can solve but I don’t use Google Chrome because I don’t find it comfortable and I have multiple browsers so I can log into many accounts at one time rather than have to log in and back out several times over different accounts which have 2FA on them.