Library + Inventory

Develop -> Page load -> Library tab -> Page load -> Decals -> Page load -> Search -> Page load

And each of those pages feel like they take way longer to load than any part of the website.

You could argue that you can skip the first 3 processes by typing your search query in the search bar; once you move over to that decals tab your query is lost. It’s just really annoying.

There ought to be some power user options that we can enable to make access to your own inventory/ browsing for new ones as quick as possible. Perhaps with some hover over options if we mouse over the “Develop” tab.

I say “power user” because of course mouse hovers aren’t available for mobile; everyone really just develops using a computer anyway.

Library is already pretty messed up. Half of the time I search for something, my search gets lost. When I click on something and go back to the search, it gets lost. I wish it behaved the same as Catalog does.

Doesn’t the catalog behave this way as well?

I also hate how with the catalog, searching for gear/ hats specifically becomes a pain

Doesn’t the catalog behave this way as well?

I also hate how with the catalog, searching for gear/ hats specifically becomes a pain[/quote]

The catalog is so much better when it comes to keeping a search. Library is just messed up, maybe they don’t see the query when you go back and it treats it as a fresh search.