Life on Mars - WIP Mountains

So I was always interested in space myself, and my favorite planet was Mars, so I thought: “Why not create a good simulation of what life on Mars would be like in the near future?”

So this project is a WIP, but I have managed to finish one mountain.
So the mountain may look small on the screen, so I decided to measure it in ROBLOX Studio, these were the results:
Height: 665 studs.
Length: 5,000 studs.
Took me around a month to complete the first mountain.

Pics:

27 Likes

I like how natural and Mars like it looks, good job!

Whats the objective of the game if you have gotten that far? From looking at it to me it looks like it could be open world exploration on Mars, doing tasks to survive on the planet.

That’s how I see it at least, regardless you’re doing good so far.

1 Like

It’s going to be a survival/roleplay game. So you were close!

Ahh yes, I could see this in the front page somehow. Just imagine people roleplaying while trying to search for water in the ground, and trying to grow potatoes in a farm. :face_with_monocle:

Bloxy, they’re no ordinary potatoes! They’re science-infused potatoes >:o

(They’re purple… yep… purple… we used food coloring for science…)

2 Likes

It looks Very Cool and Nice but it aint that red like mars I think yous should make red and black spots You can also use decals for this

From outer space, Mars seems like it’s red due to the rusty atmosphere. But on it’s surface, it’s color is not entirely red. That is a common myth that has been recently debunked by the Mars Curiosity Rover.

1 Like

This looks absolutely amazing. My only feedback would be to make the atmosphere a little more dusty. It looks like you’ve already started to do this but maybe make it more intense.

This isn’t just huge its massive! Finally I am realizing that you are pushing the limits of Roblox.

Picture1

This 2 dots are creator and friend of mine.

Picture 2

And yes, there is life on mars, also one duck too.

Picture3 with twist

2 Likes

Seems Right mate I think you are a Astronomer Or something lol Nice keep it up Tell me If you want me to test the game I love martian games also If you need any help let me know :wink:

Thank you very much for your support!

Are you sure you didn’t copy this from the mars rover? This looks super realistic and I love it! Can’t wait to see what other progress you make :open_mouth::+1:

Looks great! When the game is done could you give me the link? I’ve always wanted to play a game like this!

Hah, sure thing! Thank you so much for the support!