Light rendering glitch

I am trying to take some pictures of my build but I keep getting this weird lightning glitch that I wasn’t getting before. Does anyone know how to fix this?

https://gyazo.com/ec91a5a23374520453f01715185dd4a1

4 Likes

I have this issue aswell. Reinstalling Roblox Studio did not fix the issue.

1 Like

It does happen while play-testing for me, its just that it doesn’t follow your avatar, it follows the position of your camera and it’s less noticeable, and while i was going to re-play test my game to display this, Play testing is just not working, thank you roblox.

2 Likes

Video of the issue:

1 Like

And update to this now: I saw it worked while the game was loading in play-test (after restarting the entirety of studio) and it goes away when Future Lighting loads, but using crtl+p and moving away from the avatar does seem to trigger it again, i legit cannot tell if this is a studio optimization feature or a bug.

THOUGH it’s inconsistent, and it might just be a problem with the graphics card, but im no tech geek so cant really say

1 Like

Wow, this just started happening to me whenever I enter something in studio.
glitch

2 Likes

If you move an object, the sphere (the glitch) would disappear but when you move the camera again it reappears.

1 Like

This genuinely terrifies me, it’s so messed up, and it happens with ShadowMap too, not only FutureLighting

2 Likes

This issue should have been fixed. Please let me know if it still happens.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.