Lighting inconsistencies on a symmetrical map?

Howdy. I am creating a symmetrical map, but one side of this area has a dark patch that doesn’t show up on the other side. I’ve checked a dozen times that all of the lights are positioned symmetrically, and that all of their parameters are the same. There is nothing above the building or in the room that could be casting this shadow on only one side of the map. I have looked at the lighting settings and there doesn’t seem to be any light sources that aren’t accounted for; Ambient and OutdoorAmbient are both pitch black, brightness is set to 0, time of day is set to 0, etc.

I’m completely stumped as to why this is happening. I guess one solution would be to add an extra light source(s) to the affected area, but that doesn’t quite feel right - as mentioned, I want the map to be as symmetrical as possible so I would like to avoid placing lights inconsistently if possible.

Pictured below is an internal view of the affected area (with the mysterious shadow circled), as well as an overhead view to show that all of the lights should be placed evenly.

Note: the little dots everywhere represent where light sources are.

1 Like

Have you tried moving the actual sun in the lighting properties and seeing if the shadows change?

If it’s not the sun (or moon) It could be the shape of the part itself. (I doubt it)

Just add the same lights to the other side. It shouldn’t have any extra effect. Worst case scenario you could make them dimmer.