Have you ever had that moment where you want to temporarily change the lighting in your place file, but afterwards you forget what the old settings were? Do you have a game with multiple lighting settings you constantly have to switch between but copying and pasting them is tedious and boring? Well, worry no longer!
I made a plugin which lets you save and reload lighting settings. You can give your lighting settings a name and reload previous lighting settings by selecting them. Additionally you can delete lighting settings or export them to code to make programming a little bit easier.
- This plugin also saves PostEffect objects in the CurrentCamera and Lighting.
- The Sky in Lighting is also saved, but make sure you only have one of them.
- When loading a setting, PostEffect objects in the CurrentCamera and Sky and PostEffect objects in the Lighting are replaced.
- Duplicate or empty names are not allowed.
- Settings are saved in a special folder in the ServerStorage. This folder is only created when you first save a setting. Please do not alter this folder on your own, but feel free to copy and paste them to other place files to share lighting settings between place files.
Take a quick look at this video to see the plugin in action: