Lighting Presets - the lighting loading plugin

Tired of having to set up your own lighting? I got you covered! I'll present to you Lighting Presets - a plugin that will create some nice lighting with just a click of a button!

About this plugin

Lighting Presets is a plugin that imports pre-made lighting settings as well as lighting effects into your project.

Click here to see screenshots of some of the presets
• Firesky

• SFOTH

• Real Afternoon

• Night Lit Sky

• Toon Night

If you don’t want any lighting presets you can either undo using CTRL + Z or click the “Reset Lighting” button to set the lighting settings back to it’s original state.

CHANGELOG
Version 1.0 (May 24, 2021)

Release of this plugin!
Total amount of presets: 6

Version 2.0 (Aug 30, 2021)

Total amount of presets: 12

• Added 6 new presets
  • Removed “Natalie Real” preset
  • Reset Lighting button requires to be clicked twice to confirm reset (prevents from resetting the lighting on accident)
  • UI got an overhaul
  • Added sky thumbnail to each button to preview the preset’s sky
Version 2.1 (Sep 1, 2021)

Total amount of presets: 20

• Added 8 more presets!
  • Small changes regarding the list length

Installation

If you’re interested in using the plugin then you can install this plugin here!

Feel free to leave any bugs, suggestions or other feedback down below!
I really hope you enjoy it!
6 Likes

it contain virus ;-; when i put it my game crashes and roblox studio also, when i join all is bad and destroyed
0/10

Wow! This is awesome! I will Probably definitely use this! Keep up the great work! Installing now!

1 Like

Can you show a screen recording? This seems pretty legit to me
(Forgive my skepticism)

just look that, the plugin is good also it can be my brother, he is when i go to the bathroom for example he touches all of roblox studio, maybe he put a free model

Yeah it probs is him. Plugins don’t go into effect before you join.

I will make a little showcase video of the plugin later!

1 Like

ok thanks
uf i was thinking of report the plugin but its good

1 Like

I have tested my plugin in various places including my own ones and it didn’t break anything there at all.

1 Like

ok thanks 9.5/10 the plugin i tested in another place and all good
good job!

As mentioned my plugin would not break anything at all since I’m not that type of person who would make anything malicious. Thank you for your review as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

i know i just wanna say it so if its malicious to say the pepole but no

2 Likes

I think very positively of this! Just installed it, it works beautifully and smoothly. 10/10 :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

Np! Also a little tip, maybe make the ui themed the same as the lighting preset. (Ex. Cartoony lighting, cartoony style. Realistic lighting, shaded and realistic style, etc.)

1 Like

Recommend putting this in #resources:community-resources, but this is great for showcase and stuff!

1 Like

Been thinking about that if anything, will see how I’ll get that done in the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh sorry bout that. I took the same category that Elttob did with one of his plugins. I’m not in the Devforum very often but thank you!

Sounds good! Good luck! I’ll follow this development cause it is interesting

1 Like

Here lol, you people can leave reviews of it here by voting ig lol. You can also obv. Leave a review from replying to them. Just trying to be helpful lmao

How would you rate this plugin?

0 voters

Also @Niestrat99 if you don’t want this here I will delete it lol.

1 Like