Lighting problems

I made a room like this but the light is bouncing and I don’t know how to fix it

please help

2 Likes

You can try setting it to night, but this will make it a bit darker, but you can up the brightness with color correction.

1 Like

but this game have more rooms and i need light in these

edit: sorry for my grammar

2 Likes

Smooth plastic likes to bounce light off itself, you can change it to something more rough, like concert, but you may want a low poly look.

1 Like

every material bounce light but it’s visible the most in smooth plastic, glass and ice

1 Like

Yes, thank you, I know that. You can reenable global shadows or set cast shadows to true on the roofs and use point lights to light up the floor, but that’s tricky.

3 Likes

maybe i will make script that changes lighting (for client) when someone entered and left this room

In Roblox Studio, in the Lighting part, you can always change the appearence of the Ambient, Outdoor Ambient, brightness and etc by changing their values.

In case you want to change to another lighting, find the property called “Technology” and in there, you can choose 4 types of lights: Compatibility, Future, ShadowMap and Voxel.

2 Likes

turn global shadows off in the main lighting properties