Lightsaber accurate combat XD

does anybody like this combat system in my new game?

please tell me if it needs any change!!

22 Likes

Wow, it looks really smooth! Love the detail on how it sparks if the 2 lightsabers come in contact!

4 Likes

ty it took some hours to make this but i think it will be worth it :smiley:

7 Likes

Wow, this combat system looks VERY good! I’d like to play a game with this system if it were to come out! Nice job on creating this!

4 Likes

ty and yes its playable but it doesnt have active players yet :smiley: i would like too send you a link if you want too

2 Likes

If possible, I’d be willing to play the game!

3 Likes

I think the ability to constantly jump like shown in the video just makes it less entertaining imo. Requires less skill and more just swinging around hopefully hitting the target without getting a clash.

4 Likes

could jump cooldown be a solution to this? cuz so far evrybody that played liked it the most with jumping

2 Likes

yes ofc here is the link :smiley: test - Roblox

4 Likes

It could be, albeit mechanically there might not be other options for dodging shown so I might just be picking out repetitive movements as less intuitive. (Dashing, rolling)

I will comment that the lightsabers and clashing was pretty neat. :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hello there! I created a lightsaber model some time ago and I was wondering if you would be interested in using it for your game. Would you be interested in having me make some art for your game? I lack the necessary scripting skills and I’d hate to see my lightsaber model go to waste. I’d greatly appreciate your response. Thank you!

4 Likes

i would love to use it but i will ofc change the blade of the saber :smiley:

3 Likes

thanks for the tip i now added dash :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Red and Green lightsaber, when idle, seem to be at a different angle than each other.
(Red lightsaber makes the Player’s arms go a bit wider. Not sure if this was a bug though)

Also, when I tried to test the lightsabers, enabling a lightsaber and dequipping it, before equipping it back again seems to make the game think your lightsaber is still enabled, but it isn’t.
(Me slashing with the lightsaber without it being enabled.)

3 Likes

this is not a bug, the lightsaber attacking when it isnt enabled is a bug that i am still working on

2 Likes

Okay!

Lightsaber_With_Animations.rbxm (48.8 KB)

3 Likes

THANKS!!! (30 CHwdwadwdwadwawd) do you want other players to have it or only you?

2 Likes

can I have a rainbow one? Everyone can have the normal one.

2 Likes

ok doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

you should make a cool effect for when you light the saber (like turn it on)

1 Like