Lightsaber feedback

Hi I’m not sure if this is the right place for this, but I’d like to get some feedback on a lightsaber model I did completely in studio :slight_smile:

5 Likes

bonus points if you can tell who’s lightsaber it is :smiley:

1 Like

I think the saber part could use a bit more effects, for a better look. And I’m pretty sure it’s Kenobi’s saber?

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. :slight_smile: (and yes it was kenobi’s lightsaber :smiley: )

I think it looks great. Some people try to overcomplicate the hilt to make it more natural when it has the opposite effect. I really like the red button ring glow. As for the blade, it looks a bit smaller than I remember but, there’s no humanoid or avatar as a reference to know for sure.

It looks like a cross between Kenobi & Mundi. With the top half being Kenobi & the bottom half being Mundi. If I had to guess for a singular hilt, I’d go with Kenobi since it makes the most sense.

(Kenobi - Movie 1, 2 & 3 respectively)

(Mundi - Hilt Replica)

Yours mirrors the one shown in movie 3. However, your build seems to lack a ball bearing & a belt clip which is why it mirrors Mundi’s in the lower half.

Otherwise, this is a great build.

2 Likes

Wow! That is the greatest lightsaber rundown I’ve ever heard! :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah it could use some more asymmetry. As you can see from the images posted by sanjay2003, all of the knobs, disks and buttons are on different sides of the sabre. The form of the weapon itself is excellent, just move around the buttons and such.