[Limited Availability] - Transfer your Experience to your Group

Always different but I’d say Monday to Friday 9AM-5PM would be considered inside business hours.

1 Like
  1. M-F 9am-5pm.
  2. Yes, the animations will have to be uploaded the group.

Oh well, my game just will not have animations anymore.

You can use tools such as GitHub - evaera/roblox-animation-transfer: Transfers Roblox animations from one owner to another. to upload again.

2 Likes

Well, it’s a gamepass uploaded by the Roblox account.

2 Likes

As StinchComb mentioned, if you proceed with a transfer, you will be messaged back by a Roblox staff member with directions including a link to a gamepass and experience that is uploaded by the official Roblox account.

1 Like

Do you know if we will be able to transfer experiences between groups with the upcoming self-serve transfer system?

1 Like

I have been hitting roadblocks in trying to recover an experience that I developed in an empty group. I mistakenly left the group (thinking I was on a different group page) and then a bot account took ownership - so now I have lost my experience. The support email is of no support in this circumstance, is it possible to utilize this service to recover my lost experience?

Hey - this is unfortunately a support issue, because unless you own the bot account, it’s very hard for our team to verify ownership of the original experience. I’d recommend sticking at it via the support route, as that’s the correct team that can help you in this specific situation.

1 Like

I made the decision years ago to make a dummy group game with a few game passes coupled to it so that I could have some funds go to the group instead with my actual game being on my personal account.

With this transfer process, is it possible for these game passes to be merged with the actual game that will be transferred to my group?

You are supposed to send them a private message with that template:

1 Like

Thank you this is legit the first time I have used dev forums to message.

1 Like

It’s fine, your cool. I wish you the best on your way thoughout Roblox

In the future, will we be able to transfer projects from a group we own to another group? This would be ideal for a new project of mine, and probably for many other people as well.

I’m not too sure I understand the question here - when an experience is transferred, the game passes associated with the group that is the owner of the game will be moved under the ownership of the new group.

Group to group transfers are currently supported.

1 Like

Really? I didn’t see anything about this in the post.

During this initial phase, you may pay to transfer ownership of an Experience that is currently owned by your own personal Roblox account or a Group that you own to another Group that you also own.

This was added in Nov 2023-ish, so you might not have caught the edit. Feel free to DM the experience-transfer group if you have more detailed inquiries about your specific situation.

REALLY?! YES!

I don’t have the funds unfortunately as I am a small developer (and my games disappeared from the Roblox search for some reason) but one day in the future, I hope to be able to transfer games this way! Thank you so much, and hey, massive props to the Roblox staff. You all have been cooking amazing things recently and I’m proud to have been playing Roblox for almost seven full years now.

I have game passes under a different group game.
When the “real” game is moved from my user to my group, I would like to know if these passes can be moved from the first game to this game.

The result in both situations would be the same in terms of incoming Robux but I’d like to clean up the first game.