Line Spacing on Item Descriptions is not working

Can confirm that this is happening to me.

2 Likes

Today is the only time I edited my experience description since the last 6 months and I got this spacing bug …

This is so disappointing

2 Likes

This has been happening on UGC items for the past year.

1 Like

I’m here too… My game description is looking like garbage!

3 Likes

Same Happen with me, Even Badges too

3 Likes

I’m also having the exact same problem right now where all paragraphs just join together without line spaces. Tried to update it multiple times and still no luck. Very frustrating.

This is not the first time it’s happened. I’ve had this issue multiple times over the past years.

3 Likes

still happens with group descriptions
it only happened when text was censored before

1 Like

Well, that’s odd. Thought it would just be me facing this issue but nope, I guess everyone’s affected. With a large amount of people affected this issue, surely staff members would’ve noticed this already, right?

Hopefully this gets patched soon. Best of luck to the people getting this fixed. :+1:

1 Like

i thought i was the only one having this issue right now, thanks for making this post

1 Like

Having this issue with my roblox game description :sad:

1 Like

They are taking sooooo looonggg bruh

1 Like

This is already happening to everyone for like 1 day before, sad

I also have this issue (for the past 2 days now or something like that).
Glad to not be the only one, roblox has to fix this as it makes most of the games look like low quality.

2 Likes

Im having this issue as well on my game description, it also causes me to not be able to change the title of the game, this is a major bug, I’d expect roblox to have fixed this faster but apparently not.

4 Likes

Im also having this issue too, it’s been over almost an hour thinking it was my mistake but apparently it’s not, hope they fix it asap even tho this post is from 1 year ago…

Finally they fixed this issue loooll!!!

This is now fixed!

4 Likes

It seems to not be fixed. The first line or two seems ok… but then it begins wrapping the text still in the description.

1 Like

I’ll follow up with the engineers

5 Likes

I can confirm that this issue is still happening to the description of our game.