LinearVelocity does not work in the client side

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Make an object move in a straight line using LinearVelocity.

2. What is the issue? Apparently it is fully working in the server, the white spheres are moving in a straight line. But for some weird reason it is not working in the client, it doesn’t seem to be replicating. I can still get hit by them.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Only spheres that aren’t cloned from :Clone() work?

The spheres have AngularVelocity too to make it stable and prevent it from spinning, and they’re all unanchored, all constraints are enabled with a proper attachment. Both client and server side, but for some reason the constraints say they’re inactive in client only.
Any help would be appreciated!

1 Like

Very strange, do you happen to have a localscript that is doing something to these objects?

Nope, I tried disabling every local script and the same thing is happening.
And now I switched to server view, waited for a few seconds then switched back to client and now they started moving again (temporarily), as if it only works as long as i’m not viewing through the client
It could possibly be a Roblox bug maybe?
Edit: apparently it works if you enable streaming mode in Workspace?