Liscnes to approve a model

Hi all! I have been thinking alot of how do I make a liscnes to make a user get a key to activate. People are asking for some of my scripts which arent free at all but I don’t know how to do it. I was wondering if anyone would like to make for me? I am basic at scripting & Programming and trying to find a class too.

2 Likes

You can license your code on github or you can use this if you are new to licensing: https://choosealicense.com/

If you want to go as simple as possible you would do this:

In this case you would choose the middle option

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 6.19.39 PM
but really, is it necessary you can just use a module if you don’t want anyone to leak it

2 Likes

mhm.i dont want want anyone to leak thx i will see

1 Like

Those don’t really prevent leaking, they usually just prevent others from passing them on as their own by requiring you to keep the license. Some might require the user to document changes they make. If you really want to prevent leaking though, if you are 18+ though you can give your product to other 18+ and enforce an NDA.

If you are talking about a license to use a model or image etc. I think roblox is going to roll out something along those lines with the asset marketplace in Q2 of 2021

ll have to wait for more info lol I don’t understand I want someone who buys it from me i can give them a pin they put like a key into the script

1 Like

I- LOL i wnt it to be like easy ranks if you know they buy and get a key

1 Like

Could I say that I am looking for a dev to do it for me

1 Like

@xnfalex Including the fact you have the best models, everybody probably wants them. Including Me.