List Active VIP Server Subscriptions

As a Roblox developer user, it is currently too challenging to keep track of my active VIP server subscriptions. I am able to view the list of all servers that I have purchased at some point in time in my inventory, but there is no way to sort based on which are active and which are going to automatically renew.

This causes me to seem to lose Robux because I am unaware of when my VIP server subscriptions will be billed or which are active.

I think that it would be useful to either have a page dedicated solely to subscriptions that can be filtered by price, renew date, or active status. An alternative could be to simply add a filter or sort button to the inventory screen above. Either way would be helpful and make the user experience on Roblox better.

This post from 2019 offers similar concerns.

54 Likes

There should be a way to sort owned private servers by ones that are currently running and draining robux from you, and possibly a quick way to cancel them.

It is possible to view all your purchased private servers through your inventory but it doesn’t allow you to see which you are currently paying for until you go to configure that server.

The problem with this is when you’ve bought many private servers and your randomly losing robux its hard to spot out which game is taking it from you.tim

13 Likes

Necrobump :skull:

If Roblox can bill monthly for subscriptions, then they can show a list of monthly subscriptions in an easy to find location (Maybe underneath the Robux tab/page?)

Can we (At the minimum) get a message in a player’s inbox when a VIP server is about to renew/has been renewed?

Here’s an example of a user whose account has had Robux deducted overtime w/unused subscriptions - depending on the user, these transactions can add up significantly.

5 Likes

Roblox should send notification to you whenever you are close to billing date, and a button in the notification where you can use to easily cancel the subscription.

Or perhaps an easily accessible payment tab with all active subscriptions would be better.

9 Likes

I feel like it just shouldn’t be automatic at all. They should send a notification like this before the due date, and at the due date which prompts you to pay.

1 Like

Maybe, or it could be a toggle to have automatic or manual.

3 Likes

This would be inconvenient for some star creators that leave VIP servers open 24/7 for their fans.

As @Daw588 said, you could toggle this feature.

Unless you stay on-track of every VIP server subscription that you create, you are likely losing thousands of Robux each month to subscriptions that it is difficult to keep track of. This is why this feature is needed badly.

3 Likes

This still isn’t a feature… Wow.

3 Likes

this really needs to be a thing…
i use a lot of vip servers and i forget about them once i finish the game…
i probably have around 20+ vip servers

does anyone have a plugin or something that offers this function?

Until roblox adds this feature request, I made this extension in a couple of hours

5 Likes

thank you!
i appreciate the effort to make this

1 Like