Live Animation Creator [Beta]

Can’t wait for this to be fully released. This is a revolutionary moment for Roblox development.

2 Likes

How does this at all change animation moderation?
People could just as easily make animations that violated policies before as they can now.

cool feature but, how do i fix this?

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the message is correct. It is only available to one potion of users now. The best thing you can do is wait.

Not directly with the new feature tho.

1 Like

This is even better than DeepMotion, firstly because it’s official, and two, it’s completely free and allows for 5 more seconds than DeepMotion.

It’s great to see this advancement. But I wanna know, how was it made? Was the Deepmotion code stolen, or did they build their own AI model? (I would be really surprised if they did.)

1 Like

Did you turn on the beta feature?

2 Likes

I sadly wonder how creature animations could possible turn out with this new feature…

3 Likes

Does this also work with facial animation?

2 Likes

They don’t detect any facial expressions

1 Like

Facial Animation creation from video is coming soon.

3 Likes

This update will change Roblox completely! Even me, someone who is not very advanced with animating, can create amazing stuff with this!

Good job :clap:

3 Likes

How did the live animation creator detect the legs?

Cool! Really exciting if Roblox can do that before DeepMotion.

Either way, I’d use the Roblox version though, due to its official-ness

They made their own AI model, I assume. They’re working on a similar feature for facial animation and gone in-depth on how they developed the AI themselves for that, I assume it’s the same here. Roblox is a powerful company and they’ve got a team of people on AI, why wouldn’t they be able to do it themselves?

3 Likes

This is going to help so many solo developers that dont have the time to animate or cant make good ones, great addition!

1 Like

They bought Loom.AI, clearly they couldn’t do it themselves.

Anyway is there a blog post or anything where they go “in-depth” about it?

1 Like

this is top tier way to use the new update

beat saber

i also wasnt actually playing. i was just pretending to play so that the ai can see my head and my hand movements so that the controllers and the headset wont mess the tracking (i do actually have one)

8 Likes

This is an absolutely astonishing feature, like a dream coming alive! :smiley:

1 Like