Live Customer Support

As a developer, it is currently too difficult to communicate with support quickly and accurately.
I think many know the problem, you open a ticket, 2 days later the support answers - sometimes with answers that have nothing to do with it. It takes weeks to get a result and you are frustrated.
Microsoft has solved the problem quite well with live support.
You can chat live with the Support - there are quick answers and appropriate ones.
Therefore: Roblox please introduce live support chat!

19 Likes

I think at least limiting it would be a little but better.

Possibly either for big developers, or a more favorable option is for DevForum members that has a account that is over a year old.

Issue’s may arise though, support that is needed for account issues for when Roblox is on break, but it’s a good idea nontheless.

5 Likes

Unfortunately if your already not aware, big developers have their own guilded section that allow them to access devrel already, and have access to do things that anyone outside of said circle wouldn’t be aware of.

DevForum users can already access bug reports, feature requests nonetheless, as everyone on the forum would recognize which is already a step-up from normal Roblox users that don’t peep the forum.

Live Support Chat would be a cool feature, but then again you would be left there and have to actually be there when a support agent replies, if this was a thing support mail itself would probably be removed, then you would equally be stuck in a queue thats very long due to the amount of support many people need on a constant basis, and if you weren’t there when they do reply you would probably miss it.

5 Likes

It would be nice if Roblox had some sort of LLM integration for live customer support chat, to save human agent time for the people who actually need it the most (creators and other power users).

The LLM can take care of the most basic forwarding/knowledge requests and cases of missing information etc.

9 Likes

Yea, but like at Microsoft Live Support I expect Roblox to have enough support agents. I mean Microsoft is like 10x bigger and is able so you have maximal 1-2 persons infront of you.

1 Like

yes and there are so many AIs that can do so and they just scan the help center takes a few minutes and done. this would save so much time and resources.

1 Like

microsoft’s support is split into different places like you have xbox support one place, windows support another place etc

roblox support is all-in-one and is sort of separated but the correct team never gets to me first while at microsoft, it would be quite hard to get xbox support for a windows issue

I really doubt that Microsoft Support has as many users that are dissatisfied with how things are as Roblox which is already a big takeaway since they are differentiated in age-group and what they actually do.

1 Like

There was a short time years ago. Man, what would’ve it been… 2017 probably? Roblox actually did do live support for a short time. It was VERY hard to find the prompt, but once you got connected to someone you’d have a legitimate text chat conversation with them. I used it a couple times, then they got rid of it. I was so ticked off, because it was such a great tool and for the first time ever I actually had issues sorted out by Roblox. sigh those were the times…

2 Likes

So what you’re suggesting is basically, for example, Amazon CS but for ROBLOX.

No? We want live chat, I don’t know what Amazon uses but we want something like Intercom.

1 Like

To clarify, Amazon CS DOES use live chat.