Livery Order for ER:LC

Livery Order

:bulb: This board is made for Jester Graphics for a much detailed explanation of my request about liveries on ER:LC. ER:LC’s vehicle livery template which can be seen in the ER:LC Discord server, this may take some time as there is alot to work on.

Package: Advanced Livery Pack - 800 Robux

Listed below, is a simple list of what livery I’d like to receive from Jester Graphics;

• Police
  • Sheriff
  • Staff

:spiral_notepad: All of the liveries that I need for every vehicle in the template, an example design will be provided below for ease of Jester Graphics. I’d also like all liveries to include the word “Enroute” as to the server name. There will be some requirements for each livery below.

:closed_book: The back of the liveries may be inspired by these designs below, I’d also like the white to be replaced with the color neon yellow for every vehicle. Color schemes may change based on what color matches. Though, the back of the police livery must remain in red and neon yellow.

:warning: Red and neon yellow color scheme for the back of vehicles.

:confetti_ball: I’d like to thank in advance to Jester Graphics for putting effort into my commission for providing me great client services as well as making me icons free of charge for my liveries.

:policeman: Police

There aren’t many requirements I need here, just make sure to include the word “Enroute” in the livery. Please discard any logos in this vehicle and I’d like the body to be fully white aswell.

:bulb: Red and yellow scheme for the back of the vehicle below instead of red and yellow.

Motto to be added into the livery: “Towards Vigilance”

Police Vehicle

:cowboy_hat_face: Sheriff

The designs can be followed below using the image provided, feel free to mess around with this design if you have any ideas of improving it. :>

Motto to be added into the livery: “Housing Justice”

:bulb: Scroll down for more info!

:closed_book: By the way, instead of doing the side stripes like above, could you do it like below? Just the side stripes, everything else can be followed like above.

:hammer: Staff

This livery is for moderating purposes, examples of the livery’s color scheme will be pictured below. The neon yellow with black scheme, I’d actually like the similar design (not identical design) as the police. Please use the texts “Staff” and “Enroute Moderation” around the livery.

Feel free to play around the designs as well if it doesn’t look very good.

Motto to be added into the livery: “Enroute to Prevail”

:warning: Color Scheme Reference Only !

8/8/2021
Modified by peurceds

6 Likes