Loading Cursor still going after Unionizing

Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

Currently every time I union something the cursor changes from the mouse icon to the blue loading icon. I can still do the normal tasks in studio but the cursor is glitched which makes it very hard to move, scale, and rotate stuff in studio.

How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug?
It happens every time I union something. It will load with the loading icon and finish, but the loading icon is still there.

When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

Before I never had problems with unioning but last week it started to occur and I just had it happen to me again today.

What the glitch is doing

https://gyazo.com/c4e204d1e3df54cdb97d0ed76060574e

6 Likes

Not sure if this is related, but it happened to me Thursday after I published a game. Had to restart studio to get it to stop.

2 Likes

just FYI: this issue still happens to me! I’d like to boost this post because when I do a union and studio autosaves in the middle of it, the cursor is stuck on the “Loading” one and doesn’t change back unless I restart Studio. So annoying!

Same thing happened to me
I have to disable Auto save and it’s fixed

I hope they fix that soon, it happened to me while: Unioning, saving, publishing and it happened to me with auto-saves too. It’s very annoying, 'cause I everytime think that something is running in the background, but when I see it’s just Studio and it’s bugs.

1 Like

This is STILL happening to me. I really wish they would do something about this, it gets very annoying having to reload every single time it happens.

1 Like

A fix does exist

Interesting! I’ll have to remember to try this out next time it happens to me.