Lobby/Map Feedback

Me and my friend is working on a death run type game we would love to have some feedback or criticism about the game.

14 Likes

You know what this is actually really good looking! Can i test it out when you guys finish it?

overall i give this a 10/10! Keep it up Grahnen :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks i really appreciate ur feedback! and I will definitely send you the game once we’re finished!
-Link to the game Obstacle Racers - Roblox

2 Likes

Thanks Grahnen , it is very much appreciated!

1 Like

Looks nice, but is the diagonal texture intentional?
Screenshot 2022-06-22 191144
Also I love the style looks really good!

Edit: Also I feel like like the name is too “bland.”

1 Like

Yes i wanted the texture like that. And yes we haven’t settled down on a name yet.

2 Likes

Hello!.
I’m gonna be totally honest, it looks awesome!
Just curious, in what thing is your lobby inspired? It kind of looks like some sort of Beach.
As the others have already said, your map is great, and don’t forget to keep it up! :palm_tree:+ :national_park:+ :beach_umbrella: = Epic

2 Likes

You could add some more small details like bushes and maybe a little more trees

1 Like

What i think is to fix the tree on the last image. (the right one) The middle part of the tree is just shaded wrong. :uhh: Also, add some fog to make it look more appealing.

1 Like

Thanks and i made the map completely from my head. And the map is kinda hawaii themed i guess

2 Likes

Overall the map looks amazing. In my opinion it feels likes its missing something and empty space((it my be just me). Maybe considering adding more palming trees. Maybe consider adding props in the water like a row boat.

looks good. i hope you have more activities to do in the lobby later on though

The grass looks slightly bright, and the water looks like one of those 2016 models.
The treasure chest in the 2nd picture also emphasizes 2016 style. I’m guessing this is 2016 simulator.

The grass with a grid on it looks a little cool, and the last image looks like there’s unfinished work, just because some stuff is set to SmoothPlastic on the material. Again, the highly saturated grass and water make it look like a cartoon, which is not visually entertaining and will make your design look the same as something like Pet Simulator’s designs.

But I like the ideas, and the obby.