Local Touched Event triggering for everyones gui

I’ve made a shop where as if you touch a block a shop will open. However when I test it in the real game, it seems like the gui Opens for everyone. I couldn’t find the issue as other Gui’s which are the same just switched with Mousebutton1down works perfectly fine.
Edit: It is a local script within the gui.
Here is the script:

local open = false
local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local Showcase = script.Parent.Frame.Showcase
local ShopGui = player.PlayerGui:WaitForChild(“Shop”).Frame

OpeningBlock.Touched:Connect(function(hit)
local humanoid = hit.Parent:FindFirstChildWhichIsA(“Humanoid”)
if humanoid then
if open == false and ShopGui.Visible == false then
exit.Visible = true
frame.Visible = true

frame:TweenPosition(
			UDim2.new(0.5, 0,0.55, 0),
			Enum.EasingDirection.Out,
			Enum.EasingStyle.Elastic,
			true,
			nil
		)

exit:TweenPosition(
			UDim2.new(0.675, 0,0.18, 0),
			Enum.EasingDirection.Out,
			Enum.EasingStyle.Elastic,
			true,
			nil
		)

Showcase.ImageLabel.Image = game.ReplicatedStorage.Shop:FindFirstChild("Jetpacks"):FindFirstChild(player.JetPackSave.JetPackEquipped.Value).Image.Value
			Showcase.Fuel.Text = game.ReplicatedStorage.Shop:FindFirstChild("Jetpacks"):FindFirstChild(player.JetPackSave.JetPackEquipped.Value).Fuel.Value
			Showcase.Price.Text = game.ReplicatedStorage.Shop:FindFirstChild("Jetpacks"):FindFirstChild(player.JetPackSave.JetPackEquipped.Value).Price.Value
			Showcase.Title.Text = game.ReplicatedStorage.Shop:FindFirstChild("Jetpacks"):FindFirstChild(player.JetPackSave.JetPackEquipped.Value).Title.Value

player.Character.Humanoid:UnequipTools()

open = true

end
end

end)

The reason this happens is because when someoen touches the part, it doesn’t who touched the part, there’s no check for that. I believe a simple fix for that would be to put the first line before the open == false and ShopGui.Visible == false and change that check as well

local plr = game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(hit.Parent)
if plr.Name == player.Name and open == false and ShopGui.Visible == false then