Localisation Erroring

[Please correct me on the category if this is wrong]

When trying to open localization in-studio via the “Game Settings”, I receive this error:

Failed builtin_GameSettings.rbxm.GameSettings.Pages.LocalizationPage.Controllers.LocalizationPageController:145: HttpResponse = { responseTimeMs : 185.03952026367, responseCode : 403, responseBody : { errors : table: 0x7c36508b4ac55b1f }, requestOptions : { Url : https://gameinternationalization.roblox.com/v1/automatic-translation/games/[gameid]/feature-status, Method : GET } }

And the panel is stuck on the retry message. When trying to access localization via the Roblox website the buttons under the settings category are unresponsive. Looking in the console I receive this error:

Anyone else experiencing this same problem?

2 Likes

This is weird.

All I can read from this is that you are getting error code 403, which means that you aren’t authorized. Is the game under your ownership or do you have just an edit permission? If so, is it working for the owner?
This never happened to me, but I will try to post something here, maybe someone can get some idea how to work with this.

Yes, I do not own the game, I will check if the owner is able to.

responseBody : { errors : table: 0x7c36508b4ac55b1f }

I feel like roblox is drunk.

2 Likes

Same error, and yes I do own my game.

1 Like