Localization menu does not work with team create access

In a game I have team create access to, using Configure Localization on the place page you cannot modify any settings and no settings will load onto the page (everything is on there default menu settings) and clicking Manage Translations will only show You don’t have permission to access this page. I’ve only noticed this today. You can reproduce this by:

1. Go to a place that you have Team Create access to. The game must be owned by a player, if you where given access via a group this issue will not occur.
  2. Click Configure Localization
  3. Notice you cannot modify any settings and none load.
  4. Clicking Manage Translations will give you a You don’t have permission to access this page message.

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved? We are having a hard time reproducing this issue

The issue is still occurring. I’m unable to access any translations or settings just with just having access to team create.

Thanks for the response. When there is any info from the engineers i will pass it on.

I cannot reproduce this anymore - is it still happening? Thanks.

i’m getting a similar issue, instead just strings popup with an error, and even groups dont work either.