Localization Tool Suite Update

Wow this is awesome! Especially give a translator role!

2 Likes

Woah! This is really awesome. I hope @PeteyK473 uses it in his team soon :smiley:

1 Like

Great! It’s good to see Roblox make the game more international. Even though I don’t use this, it seems like a great update!

It’s really awesome how the translation tools have been improved!

I see Roblox trying to expand its target audience, which is an interesting concept that has a possibility to shape the future of Roblox. This in general is a move for the better.

Thank you for these features! All very very useful :smile:

This is a great and much appreciated update - these just make the process of translation and translation service groups much simpler to use!

This would be pretty cool though :wink:

Sounds awesome, I will try this out! :slight_smile:

Makes localization so much easier. Would be great if we could add players / group roles for play testing too.

Now we’re talking business. This is a step in the right direction.

1 Like

Now this would make managing translations for you game way easier! Thanks alot, now off to manage some translations! :heart:

Many people said this is awesome, so I will be a bit different and say: “This is amazing!”

Excited for Roblox’s international expansion! The update will help spread the game further and expand the player base.

I’m also really excited to see more international developers popping up.

I just did my first localization in french with this new tool and yes it’s really good!

EDIT: There is a problem with this tool. I doesn’t capture the text really well, we need to add some entries manually.

If you are ineterested in localizing your game in french I’m here! Offering French translation

2 Likes

This tool looks amazing, but I can’t use it unfortunately. You still can’t work with unsupported langauges. Adding an unsupported langauge to your game takes a lot of effort just to figure out how to make ru-ru table work. I hope someday Russian will be officially supported by Roblox and we will get a chance to use localization tool suite.

1 Like

Haven’t translated anything yet but I know when I do changes like this will help a lot. Thanks

As of now, they plan to add support to the localization cloud for translating into any language you want. According to the 2019 roadmap, this feature is aimed to be released this quarter.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.