Lockdown Script Issue

I removed all the waits, and it’s still not working.
Give me a minute to link the Model.

1 Like

BRB, gonna take a quick shower.

Hold on, I just discovered something real crucial. I was looking through the script, and switched to the Server side whilst playing. And somehow, the tween worked. When I switched back to the Client, nothing happened. My guess is that for some reason it’s not replicating to the client

try making a separate script that’s just the tweening to see if that works.

I don’t think that’s the problem, see my above comment. It tweens fine, just the replication to the Client

Try using tween service plus, it plays tweens on the client but it replicates it to the server.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/tweenservice-plus-update-v1-1/716025

Is there any other way I can get around this? Theoretically, it should be seen by everyone since it’s on the server?

Tween service plus plays tweens on all clients, but when the tween finishes it updates it on the server.

So it looks a lot smoother, and will maybe fix your problem

That just broke it further. Now it doesn’t even tween on the server :frowning:

Did you put the module on replicated storage?

Make a local script on starter gui that only requires the module and test it.

I’ll try this soon. But is there any last resort so I can run the Tween on the Server?

I don’t know what the problem could be, I am really sorry.

But if you use tween service plus and run a tween on the server, it does the same thing.

I tried doing that, it still didn’t work.

do you have doors more than one ?

No, it’s just a single lockdown door.

the only thing i can say, possibly you got backdoor script on your game and that script makes the game massive laggy
because your code worked on me

test the door on a baseplate game

Yeah, there’s a problem with the map becoming unanchored when I first join the game. I’ll have to talk to the Head Developer…

Guys, I’m sorry for all the trouble, the problem was an external script that was welding stuff and unanchoring the map. Special thanks to @jujujuujuu !

3 Likes