[Locked] Currently working on a Research Facility!

Hi! I recently began working on a Research Facility game similar to QSERF, and decided to share the news with the developer community! The game is in it’s baby stages right now, and the only things that are right now in the game is the reactor core & one control desk.

I’m going to keep posting whenever I add something to the game.

Well, here’s some screenshots! (For now)

Keep in mind, your feedback will be taken if mind if it isn’t outright toxic!
Feel free to (constructively) criticize things I do.

5 Likes

Would be cool if it had better lighting,
Maybe add more controls in the 2nd picture I seem,
In the 1st and 3rd picture maybe change the materials for the shell of EMRC to DiamondPlate!

1 Like

As I mentioned, the game is in it’s baby stages however I forgot to say the control panel & the core isn’t yet finished (in decorations and stuff)

2 Likes

Hi everyone! (Including @adudu21)

I haven’t posted here in quite a long while and to update you on the development of the game!

As you see, I’ve added the Positioning Electromagnets (if you’re curious on how the reactor core works I can reply with another message about it), changed the lighting to Future, added a bunch of wires and a basic reactor startup script.

I also added this :sparkles:nice:sparkles: door which I will script today.

There’s going to be a lot more stuff added to the game including more controls in the control room.

As of now, you can wait for the game to be finished (which will take a few months but can really imagine the hype after waiting so long, ha).
I’m also trying to get a development team since I’m the only person working on the project right now.

1 Like

Noice,
It looks way better than before,
nice door as well.

Why should players choose your game over QSERF?

If you want your game to succeed, it either has to be significantly better than other similar games or be unique. What about your game is better than QSERF?

I’m not really trying to make the game as popular as QSERF, I want people to enjoy my game even if it isn’t popular. I’m not working on this project now because of a gamut of reasons, for your information.

Hi everyone.

Development of the experience has stopped as I think copying QSERF would take too much time, and:

He’s got a point. I’m working on another game that’ll, in the end, be made entirely by me and maybe some of my friends / team.

Because of this, I’m going to start another thread in #bulletin-board and #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback for that game soon.

This thread will be closed, although I’ll keep it for people to see if they need to, for whatever reason.