[LOCKED] Juice Bar - Development Team Required

Hi, I am interested in the Position of programmer. I’m not very good at portfolio writing :flushed:

Portfoilio Orcazate - Google Docs

I worked on popular juice bar Bebidas as the Lead Developer for Programming until we ceased operations.

My discord tag is: coolboi#1222

1 Like

Apologies for the late responses everyone, if you’re still waiting for a response from me please do drop another DM and I’ll be able to discuss anything from before. Thanks for your interests in these positions.

Re-sent my application, hope to discuss more soon

I’m kinda interested. I just actually started a project messing around with it, but maybe it can be used for this.
Heres the link: Project | Dev - Roblox
You would have to contact me on Roblox if you’re interested due to me not having a discord atm. Also I have a small cafe for sale.

I am interested to become a Builder, my Discord is AL4HA_T4NG0#8701

This is my portfolio: AL4HA_T4NG0

@RocketScript I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!
@8Iacc Thanks, I’ll look into it.
@AL4HA_T4NG0 Will read through once I’m able to. Thanks!

1 Like

Alright, and this was the small cafe for your consideration.

1 Like

Hey, Zivao! I’m interested, I already added you at the discord.
abd#0001

1 Like

Hello, I sent you a friend request on discord. My discord: TheBrainy06#7100. I am Interested in applying for the position of scripter. @Zivao

Hope to work with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested in becoming a scripter but I would like to discuss pay, here’s my portfolio

1 Like

The programming position has been filled. We currently have positions available for Building and UI Designing. Thank you to those that have had interest in these positions so far.

1 Like