Locked Out Of DevEx and No Help From Roblox

My Roblox tipalti account has been locked for two weeks, now approaching three. It told me to contact Roblox which I did and did a bit of research on the DevEx FAQs on line 15 just to make sure.

I received this message back.

So what’s the point of contacting Roblox support if I can’t unlock my account? What do I do now? I’ve sent two more support tickets which I was told will take 2-5 days to respond but it has been longer than that.

1 Like

I also emailed them about a locked account a week ago and I’m still waiting for their response. Did you send a message to them from the same email you have on the Portal?

I did. It’s the same email as my Roblox and never had a problem before. I even have “Roblox payment processed successfully” no-reply emails from them when my DevEx actually processes.

Ah yes,

Roblox being Roblox, the royalties of going down every weekend and not helping people in support! :+1:

I’m not sure, because when I did the same thing, they said ‘couldn’t verify ownership’ well, if you have my IP, couldn’t you verify I use the same two devices all the time?

Too advanced, whatever.

Have you tried contacting Tipalti Support? Maybe they can do something about it?

I have, they said if I’m a Payee (which we are) to contact the payer, which is Roblox in the end…

This. I don’t know how they can’t verify ownership. We have our accounts connected to one email, both ROBLOX and tipali. I’m pretty sure they can just confirm if they actually looked into it.

Roblox ended replying and unlocked my DevEx account. I guess you just got to send a ticket again if it gets denied the first time.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.