Loertis // Freelance Graphic Designer

Visit my new portfolio website! You can visit it here!

VIEW

Uniform for my group:

Discord Bot Universe

Inverse Studio

Profile Picture

Sign for my game

Profile Things

Frizzed Security

Diced

![67d14b4dbdb6acfeccc17c84928671178b61facf_2_447x375|447x375]
Frizzed
67d14b4dbdb6acfeccc17c84928671178b61facf_2_447x375
Beta Force Paintball

Boarding Pass

Group Logo

Ad for my game Diced

UI for my game Diced (old)
Spaceship Tycoon

Another discord profile picture
UI Concept

Thing I made for fun

UI for my game! (new)

22 Likes

I like your work, however you are showing very simplistic designs. I think it’d be helpful if you added more examples.

3 Likes

As stated in the beginning of the post I am new, these are actually the only examples I have. I did make some road lines.

1 Like

Yeah these are very simple, I’ve been at this game for over a year but he’ll still manage to get more than me because it looks like a good first impression. Definitely have to agree with @SentroRetorak.

1 Like

I think you should be charging a lot more for your work. Although the designs are simple, your talent for colour design and logos is obvious.

If you’re charging 75R$ for one logo you may as well work for free. I think you could easily get away with charging 500R$ per design instead of the $0.26 you’re charging now.

Just because you’re relatively new to this doesn’t mean you should undervalue your work! I know most people will pay if your work is good regardless of how long you’ve been doing it.
Anyways, hope you’ll consider my input. Cheers! :v:

2 Likes

I’d actually start at 250+ tbh, 75 seems too little

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I’ll try to improve my portfolio and prices. I was not sure where to start with pricing.

New examples.

2 Likes

Great designs, definitely recommend loertis when he’s around.

1 Like

New graphics!

There is now a back to school sale!

Definitely some nice graphics, got this post bookmarked if I’d ever want a logo and or banner! :+1:

1 Like

Just a suggestion, try to create a simulator-style logo for simulation games. Those are very trendy and I feel like you’ll get a variety of clients!

1 Like

I will be ending the sale tonight, so order now! I also added some new examples.

I added a new example, everything in this was made by me even the icons!

2 Likes

I have finally updated my portfolio! I know do more Ui now (and have gotten better) so yeah, hire me. :wink:

2 Likes

I now make shirts! I have not really made any pants. They’re in order from newest to oldest; I would appreciate some feedback aswell. Lastly, I will be updating my portfolio prices, and the commission sheet.

The UI designs are great! Nice job.

1 Like

Hey! Do you do characters?
(303030)

I’m confused about what you mean by characters.

If you mean something like this, no.

Didn’t make this as you can see by the watermark!