Logged out of account everywhere, every time I change connection

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

Every time I change my WiFi connection to mobile data, I am logged out of Roblox everywhere, which requires me to log back in again, from places like Studio and the site. Luckily the devforums are not affected.

• How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

All the time. Repro steps:

1. Sign into Roblox.com using WiFi on your phone.
  2. Close the tab, and switch to mobile data.
  3. Load Roblox.com again.
  • Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.

Roblox.com and Studio.

• When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

Last week or this week.

1 Like

I can’t repro - out of curiosity did you change your password since that whole RDC thing?

I did not, maybe it’s linked to a password cache

I have been having this problem as well to some extend on my college campus, starting last week. I assume my IP address is changing when go to different wireless APs on my laptop.

1 Like

I don’t think it has something to do with that. I fluctuate between different VPNs and IPs on a constant basis and this doesn’t happen to me.