Logging and Moderator visibility: Recording Activities in Roblox Studio

What do you want to achieve?
I want to understand whether actions taken in Roblox Studio are logged by Roblox, and whether moderators can access these logs.

What is the issue?
I’m curious to know if activities such as inserting models, interacting with parts, publishing, resizing, or editing scripts in Roblox Studio are logged by the platform. This information is crucial, as it can help clarify if false moderation reports are a possibility.

What solutions have you tried so far?
I’ve checked the dev forum for information, but I couldn’t find clear details on whether Roblox logs these actions and if moderators can view these logs.

I’m asking this question because it’s important to understand the transparency of actions within Roblox Studio. Many users have faced false moderation issues, and it’s possible that knowing if Roblox logs activities could shed light on such cases. Personally, I’ve also experienced a false termination back in 2022, which makes this topic even more relevant.

I appreciate any insights or information you can provide on this matter.

2 Likes

I believe that this only affects places with team create enabled. However, if you want to prevent accidents, you should use a local place file and publish to Roblox whenever there is an actual update.